Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A view about boredom..

As of right now, I'm feeling really bored because I've got nothing to do at the office..

So, a view about boredom.. It's a waste of time actually..
It's just a feeling of emptiness, loneliness, and nothingness..
Which makes your mind just wandering outside..
With nothing to do..

If I've got nothing to do, then why do I have a job..?
And if I have a job, then why am I not doing my job..?
And if I have done all my jobs, then what should i do next..?

Simply put..
This blog post is a result of my boredom..

It is not a complaint.. But rather an opinion about boredom in my office right now..

And you know what.. I'm not bored anymore..

So I'll continue with editing my blog appearance..

1 comments:

hani (^_^) said...

bore..?
boredom?
boring?
bored..?
i'll link u in my spot eh..?